It's official. We have a 4th grader in our family now. Cal still let me walk him to school this morning and see his new class. The kids (and parents) don't find out who their new teacher is until the first day of school here, so there was a lot of excitement and nervousness. Luckily, Cal likes school for the most part and with his 5th year at this school, he's made some great friends. I've already had a mom call and ask if one of them can walk home with Cal tomorrow. Here's to a great year!
4 comments:
cool first day of school shirt!
I dno,t know why but you post made me a littel teary eyed! I hope he has a great year too!
Cal, you are growing up to fast. Enjoy the 4th grade!!
Love ya!! Love, Grandma P.
Wow, Cal looks so old. I think you will have a lady killer on your hands in a few years.
Post a Comment