There you have it, hopefully it won't be another month and a half before the next post. If I wait too long I'll forget all the details of the 2 days that I attended a community college and I kind of wanted to tell you about that.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
This better be good.
The biggest challenge with waiting so long between blog posts is that I feel like I better come up with something good after all this time, and nothing seems adequate. So, I'll start where I always do: cleaning out the memory card in my camera. All of the pictures, with the exception of the first one were not taken by me nor did I have any knowledge the camera was in use. (That's how attentive I am as a parent. Go ahead, judge.)
Tess wasn't feeling great to begin with, but I ran a few errands while Kirt and the boys were doing yard work on a Saturday afternoon and this is where Tess was when I arrived home. She slept there for over 45 minutes. (On the base of our basketball hoop.)
This picture is one that I normally would have deleted before uploading, but once I saw it on the computer screen it seemed like kind of a cool picture and held more information than you might think. Here are the things I can tell about this picture and how: 1.Coke Zero can tells me we had friends over, because it's against the rules to invite the regulars over without having chilled CZ in the fridge. 2. Stack of kids books on the right side reminds me that it was a night where we were discussing/comparing different styles of illustration. A topic much more weighty than the mindless chatter that I normally tend to be involved in. 3. That paper bowl on the right side was filled with Peanut Butter M&M's, I was grateful that they were finished off that night and not all by me.
C'mon, just laugh. My kids love this stupid donkey. I typed the biblical name for this animal first and I thought it was funny, but since I flipped the bird in my last post, I thought I should tone down the vulgarity. You're welcome mom.
I think Cal got Owen to take this picture of him. Not sure if he's trying to be G.Q., top secret, or didn't realize Owen was taking the picture. I prefer the first, he tends to think he's pretty awesome. He's usually right.
I think Tess has at least 3 sticks of gum in her mouth and had not let me comb her hair yet that day, but isn't she cute? I'm glad Cal took the opportunity to capture the moment.
Cal took this one too. Pretty sure it was during one of Owen's notorious dance routines. This kid has got some moves and he knows it. I'm trying to talk him into taking some hip-hop classes. I think he would tear it up.
There you have it, hopefully it won't be another month and a half before the next post. If I wait too long I'll forget all the details of the 2 days that I attended a community college and I kind of wanted to tell you about that.
There you have it, hopefully it won't be another month and a half before the next post. If I wait too long I'll forget all the details of the 2 days that I attended a community college and I kind of wanted to tell you about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great post kady. love the pics. the donkey did make me laugh. and super bowl sunday i believe. and i definitely had more than my fair share of the peanut butter m&m's. and the cz was likely mine, being placed right by the m&m's and all.
I love your posts! My kids take better pictures with my camera than I do, plus it is fun to see what they come up with! Can't wait to hear about the college experience.
Post a Comment