Sunday, March 29, 2009

Recent Adventures

Earlier this week, we went to Underwood Farms in Moorpark with some friends to pick our own strawberries. There's nothing like eating berries straight out of the field on a warm afternoon - Yum. The kids also had fun riding ponies, feeding chickens and just finding their way around the farm. However, my camera died about 3 minutes into our excursion, so I swiped this from the Fornelli's blog. (Thanks Jake.) Owen and Tessa are on either side of the group.
Yesterday, Cal's school had their annual Spring Fling Carnival. The kids had a blast on all of the big blow-up slides and obstacle courses. I love that you can actually see Tess' face turning from excitement to terror in this picture. She was pretty ticked that Kirt just let her go by herself.
Speaking of adventures, here are some pics of the kids on our way to church this morning. Isn't getting ready for church always a crazy experience? But here is proof that Tessa is finally growing some hair and that she managed to get some curl in there too.
I've had a blogging stupor lately. I figured the only way out of it was just to download some pics and get going. Hopefully we'll have some exciting outings or a witty story to share soon. Cal's opening day is less than 2 weeks away and he's playing real baseball this year with the kids pitching. Can't wait!

6 comments:

~Ali~ said...

Ohhh...I am so jealous!! I want warm weather. We went to church today with no snow on the ground and came out with 3 inches! AAHHH!! YUCK! And Tessa is so pretty...just like her mommy! You have adorable kidos!!

Shannon said...

I love your picture of Tessa. What a cutie! I'm in a blogging stupor also. Maybe I'll do what you did and just post some pictures and go from there. Hannah starts girls softball this year and I'm so nervous and excited for her!

The Wyett Family said...

That last picture is the cutest! Your kids are SO beautiful!!

Abby said...

I can't believe how much Tess has grown just since we came down in December! I love her face coming down the slide, priceless.

Peterson Family said...

That picture of Tessa is darling! I can't believe all her hair! She is such a sweetie!

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

Your kids are so cute!! Warm weather sounds Fab!! But we are in for more SNOW!!!