
We recently returned from visiting family in Utah and I may get around to downloading those pictures soon, but this post is well over due. My friend Hilary is on a new show on Oxygen and you've got to see it! 3 episodes have aired already, but they are re-running it like crazy, so you should be able to catch up. "Dance Your Ass Off" airs on Monday night. (Yep, you just read profanity on my blog, let's be honest, you knew it was going to happen sooner or later.) Get caught up quick because I went to the taping that airs on Monday, so keep any eye out for the girl in the audience wearing an outfit borrowed from another reality TV star. Here's the clip from a few weeks ago. Hil is seriously amazing!
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? I can't believe you know all these people. Ahh, life in California...
Seriously SO awesome!! She did amazing!! How fun to go and watch the taping!! Yep Kady, your living the good life! Oh, and feel free to curse on your blog anytime...it makes me giggle. ;) Love Ya!!
Kady you are too nice! we miss you so much! Thanks for the plug :) ps we listened to Brooke's music on Itunes and thought it sounded great :)
I have just been hooked to another reality show! Thanks a lot Kady! I watched 3 mins and now I just DVR it so that I can see what happened! Kady how do you know all these people?
Post a Comment