Kirt's youngest brother Sean returned from his 2 year mission inUruguay for the LDS church at the end of June. The kids were so excited and made some fun signs at Grandma Peterson's the night before. I'm sure the sign was about Sean because his name is the biggest, but the Peterson's love their sports, so all of the family's (or Cal's) favorite teams were represented. (The grandkids made most of the sign, but I know I see Joni's handwriting on there too.)

Bailee has been counting down almost as long as Bonnie, so it was only fitting that she hold the sign.

Everyone (except Joni) was surprised to see Bart walk out with Sean. Bart re-arranged his flight to get in before Sean and waited at his gate for over an hour to be the first to see him. It was great to see Sean again and to watch him get to know the kids again.
1 comment:
you just got to love the brotherly love thing!
Post a Comment