In case you haven't heard, Brooke White's new album is in stores now. You'll want to go get your copy because she's coming to Utah next week for a meet n greet and CD signing. Monday, August 17, she'll be at the Barnes and Noble at 7157 Plaza Center Drive in West Jordan (84084 if your using your navigation) at 5pm.The CD has been on constant repeat in our car and home. We absolutely love it - even Tessa is requesting 'Radio Radio' as we're driving around. So get down and meet her for yourself and tell her I sent you. They've just announced some tour dates as well, so she'll be back in SLC at Avalon on Sept 26. You won't be disappointed. Seeing her live is unlike anything you've seen before.
She's also doing other dates around the country in the next few weeks, so if you're not in Utah, visit her myspace page for more details.


2 comments:
Thanks for the heads-up. I just did my blogging for the day and saw this new post. I love Brooke and I'm so there with a cd in hand!
Libby and I are changing our schedules around to attend both events, we can't wait!
Post a Comment