
These kids really had the hang of trick-or-treating this year. There was no running in the houses this year or putting candy from their buckets back into the people's bowls. I think I only saw 1 face plant and they were all so sweet and thankful for the candy. 200% better than last year, can't wait to do it again.

Kalia goes to school with Owen and Tessa was invited to participate in their trick-or-treat event. She had a blast and they had full buckets! Still can't figure out where my pictures of Owen went. (I think my mom got some, so somebody download them for her and send them over!)I dumped all that candy into our trick-or-treat bowl and it was a good thing, because we had a TON of trick-or-treaters.

All the kids in their costumes right before our church Halloween party. Sadly, the only one I have of all the kids together. Cal went trick-or-treating with some friends so that the little ones wouldn't hold him up. He cleaned up in the candy department. So once I finish all the goodies my mom baked while she was here for Halloween, I'll be dipping into his Halloween treats. Thanks again Mom, I couldn't have done Halloween or everything else this weekend without you!
4 comments:
cute!!!!
love those kids! I can't believe how big they are getting.
i believe the one face plant was my kid. it was fun! love those spider web earrings you are wearing.
Your halloween stories of the past sounds like ours 2 yrs ago! I just had to laugh! Your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment