Thursday, December 6, 2007

Another slide show...


I've had the camera out a lot lately. I figured a slideshow was the easiest way to display all the pictures. We had a great Thanksgiving. We've never spent Thanksgiving in Utah since we moved here, but I've also never cooked the entire dinner all by myself. After 10 years of marriage, I figured it was about time to figure out how to cook a turkey. Everyone kept saying it wasn't that hard. Well, they were right. Getting everything on the table at the right time was probably the biggest challenge, but it was one yummy dinner. We also love to get to Santa Barbara this time of year. While there, we hit the zoo - which has become our favorite zoo. It's great for little ones. It's not too big, but has some great animals. Check out the picture of the giraffe with the crazy neck!

No comments: