I put the "good" picture from this set on the side of the blog, but really, who doesn't like these kinds of photos that display the real moments in life. Here they are in their new duds on Christmas night. The day didn't go exactly as planned, but still a treasured holiday together.
3 comments:
She is adorable Kady. I love your blog. I can't figure out how to get the words and the pictures to line up at the same spot. I can never get the comments by the picture. Any tips?
Boy do I miss those kids ... They are getting so big. Come visit soon, we miss you guys like crazy!!!!!!!
Kady: YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.
Post a Comment