
Jason Castro has got some beautiful eyes, but I think Cal gives him a run for his money! (Can you see Taylor Swift in the background?)

We didn't go to the actual show last night, but at the last minute, we decided to go see if we could steal a minute or two with her after the show. How we got in shall remain a secret. We had so little time that we couldn't even wait for Owen to turn around for the picture. Wasn't Brooke's dress phenomenal?

Here is the back of Cal's head and the top of David Archuleta's. That was the only picture/autograph that Cal cared about. He yelled at David for about 5 minutes, but he kept being pulled in different directions. Finally, Cal gave up and walked away. Just then, David turned around looking for Cal. Too bad!
4 comments:
Considering how lame I look in that picture, no I will not be needing a copy of it, thanks anyways Kady!
thank goodness you came prepared kady! otherwise everyone would have had to take our word on our 007 skills. but your pics are our proof....
Love the pictures. I'll have to convince you to INVITE ME TOO next time you go! It looks like you had fun and all is well.
Kady- I've never really been into AI, but now I'm cheering on Brooke for you! It's kinda fun when you know someone who knows her.:) Cal does have BEAUTIFUL eyes!
Post a Comment