Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Random Photos

I thought girls weren't supposed to be trouble-makers? I guess we're in for it with this one too! This is her favorite activity - pulling wipes out of the box.
Owen saw the camera and had to be included. Can you tell that he just woke up? O's talking is really taking off lately and he repeats everything he hears - especially if he hears it from Cal. Yesterday he was full of it. As I hung up the phone he asked,"Mom, what you talk 'bout?" He heard a strange noise outside and said,"What da heck?" And finally, when Cal came home from school, Owen ran up to him and yelled,"Cal! Nice shirt!" He sure keeps us laughing.


Kirt has been sporting a beard for the past 2 weeks. We failed to get a picture of the whole thing. He slowly let go with a goatee yesterday. I think he was contemplating keeping the 'stache today, but luckily the razor kept going. By the time he left for work, he was clean shaven.

1 comment:

Abby said...

The kids are so cute! We are so excited to get to play with Tess this weekend. Also, we were wondering how the tupperware business is going for uncle Rico. Did he get his time machine working yet?