Here's a few pictures of late. The main reason we started this blog was to share pics of the kids with family that didn't live near us. Some of you closer to us may not appreciate this post as much, but what can I say? We have adorable kids! (Lauren may argue that
they are camera hogs - just like their Mom!)
5 comments:
Kady I love these pictures! They are all adorable...... but why wouldnt they be right?
kady- whew! glad that's out! i want to send you some pictures of kirt from a high school football game - brad raker's dad took them at a game where kirt made a touchdown. send me an email with your address? khinojosa@riverdale.state.ut.us
you're kids are adorable + so fun that you know brooke - she's our favorite
Of course, these kids are adorable
look at who their parents are. Love you guys
Owen and Tessa - TOTAL CAMERA HOGS!! What are you teaching them?! Or is it just in the DNA? I sense Cal is a bit more reserved like his dad, but if it is in the genes, I am ceertain it will manifest itself....
Post a Comment