Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just a mention

Her time on American Idol is over, but you haven't heard the last of Brooke White. We are so proud of how she handled herself on the show and all the press since. We love Brooke's music and now the world will get to hear it. This is just the beginning of a long, successful career. Way to go Brooke - we love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cried right along with Brooke, when she sang her last song. Idiol will no be same with out her.

Mandee said...

I was sad too. Thanks for telling us about her so we could enjoy her along with you. Very talented. BTW- I'm adding you to my faves on my blog list, I've been checkin up on you and it's easier this way. Hope that is OK.

Alliban said...

We love Brooke. We will miss her but know we'll hear her on the radio soon. If it's not too soon, I'm going to start calling radio stations. I have her CD, why don't they? Or why aren't they playing it?