Well, look at that. I forgot that I had some pictures on my camera waiting to be downloaded and shared. Last week Aunt Emily (I love that she's my aunt, but actually younger than me!) came to visit her sister in Santa Monica. We were lucky enough to enjoy an evening with them at the Promenade. The kids only see each other a few times a year, but they always really hit it off.

Left to right: Owen, Marley, Olivia, Cal, Tess and Everett. Andy didn't make the trip and Kirt had to work late (surprise). We managed, but 2 adults and 6 kids this young maybe wasn't the best combination for maintaining our sanity. Lucky for me, Emily is one of the sweetest, most laid-back people I know and we survived with our senses of humor in tact.

Cal and Olivia have turned a corner. They used to chase each other around and try to bug each other. They were really cute together this visit. There was a small "incident": Cal bonked his head into Olivia's mouth and knocked a loose tooth even looser. She was so sweet about it. She kept saying, "Ow! Don't worry Cal, it doesn't hurt that bad. Ow!" A bit later as we were walking to dinner, Olivia pulled the tooth out all by herself. I hope the tooth fairy found her in California!
4 comments:
I love seeing all those cute kids together, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What is on Owen's back?
Ok I love the harness Owen has on his back! That screams "I am a trouble maker" Too funny!
We had so much fun with you. We love your kids. I hope we can do again soon. Olivia will bring her mouth guard.
Hey! I'm a new Ozmun and I did a search and I found this with a post on my wedding day. We have family in Santa Monica and I was just wondering if we might be related?
Post a Comment