We heard that it was pretty cold and even snowing in parts of Utah a few weekends ago. Meanwhile, we were escaping the heat at the beach and the pool. I didn't get any pics of Cal swimming, but he's really at home in the water. Tessa loved eating sand at the beach, but the pool was a little cold for her. How cute is her suit? (Thanks Lesha!) Owen had fun everywhere. What's not to love for a 2 year old? Chasing the waves in and out at the beach and Dad throwing him around in the pool. We had a hard time getting him to leave either place. The heat wave has subsided a bit, but the weather should be great this weekend. It should be a fun one with family coming to visit and another baseball game. When my sister called to tell Cal that she was coming, he asked her if she wanted to go to a "Cub's game." She asked if the Cubs were playing the Dodgers. Cal said, "No, I play for the Cubs!" Go Cubbies! 


5 comments:
We are so jealous of your warm weather, i guess we will have to come visit soon, love ya!
Cute beach photos. Save some of that weather for us.
I love Owen's face in that picture, too funny. Baby Tessa is darling in that swimsuit....
that is a cute little swim suit on tessa. wear those 2 pieces while you can! i am dying to go to the beach, you guys will have to let me know next time you go.
Tessa is getting so big! She is beautiful. And Owen is so dang cute! I'm jealous of your weather too. I miss California!!! Love you.
Post a Comment