
Although it was over a month ago, Christmas did occur at our house and deserves a bit of documentation. Our Christmas Eve tradition of new PJ's didn't go as planned. Both Grandmas got pajamas for the kids, but I wasn't sure which box Grandma Peterson's were in and my mom was bringing her gifts with her the day after Christmas. I didn't feel like buying each of them a new set just for tradition's sake, so Owen is wearing Cal's Christmas jammies from a few years ago, Tessa is wearing Owen's from last year and Cal is just in his usual pajamas. And we all survived! We had a great Christmas day that began with breakfast at Western Bagel (Jewish owned - so open on Christmas) and Kirt took the boys to see Desperaux while Tessa took a nap and I got Christmas morning cleaned up. Christmas dinner with our little family was the perfect end to a great day.

This was the day after Christmas. I asked the kids to clean up the leaves out back. I think the one-leaf-at-a-time into a bag approach may have taken all day, but I thought it was funny to let them try for a few minutes.
2 comments:
That is so funny! Our christmas traditions seem to fall short some years and then not other years. So I figure what the hell. Your Mom amd the rest of your family looks great. Your Mom looks the same! I don't think she aged!
In reference to the christmas pj's picture: Does Owen like Flock of Seagulls?
Post a Comment