This is not a picture from the summer or a post about how I wish summer would hurry up and get here. This is a shot of our afternoon yesterday. It has been well over 80 degrees these past few days and we took full advantage yesterday. We dug out the swim suits and the sunblock and soaked it up. Today while Cal was in school, the little ones and I took a drive (windows rolled down, of course) to see Owen's new school. He starts preschool tomorrow and can hardly wait. I can't wait to see how he does. As we left the school I asked what they wanted for lunch. Owen said, "Sweet and sour chicken." The request cracked me up, just seemed like a mature request coming from him.As long as I'm here, I guess it wouldn't hurt do post this picture as well.
This was following the Utes impressive victory over Alabama in the Sugar Bowl. Kirt has spent countless hours since the game reading all about how his Utes should be ranked #1 in the country. For more trash talk and commentary, go here.(Thanks for the nudge Lola!)
6 comments:
Thanks for the update, Now I'm jealous of your warm weaher. Looking forward to more fun pictures,
jealous! We are in a dirty snow melt down right now. You know.... the slush, the sand, the salt, the dirty cars, garage floors, and kids' pants. oh what fun!
you and your 80 degree weather suck. (no offense of course)
sorry i missed out on the slip and slide action, looked like a lot of fun. But i did get to enjoy Chase's 2 and a half hour nap, so that was good too. You'll have to do it again if this weather keeps up.
I'm dreaming of an eighty degree Christmas- someday!!
Wow, thanks for the link.
It has been so warm I think I will come by and pick up Kirt so we can cruise around town in the convertible with the top down.
Post a Comment