
Owen started school today. He was sooo excited and has been talking about going for months. We finally felt comfortable with his potty skills, so off he went. I was shocked to not be nervous this morning like when Cal went to school. I guess I was just feeding off of Owen's excitement. But as I dropped him off, it was hard to leave. It's so weird to not know exactly what's going on in his day. Is he following instructions? Is he being nice? Are the other kids being nice to him? My mother-in-law always says that she looked forward to not having to worry about her kids when they grew up, but instead they just got married, had kids and gave you more people to worry about. I guess this anxiety of parenthood never ends. But it sure is worth it.

This is Owie and a friend of ours from church. She was so happy to see Owen and helped him find his way around. Just a few more hours and I'll be able to let you all know how his first day was. But for now, I'm off to the mall with just one kid. Not sure I'll know what to do with myself, but I'll manage.
3 comments:
How exciting for you little Owen. He is so dang cute. I love those cheeks!!!
We're so proud of owie!
xo
Brandyn & Brady
(and Harley & Tyler)
Hey Kady, I saw Libby last sunday and she mentioned that you had a blog. Well I found you! How fun to see what you and your cute family is up to. Find us a blwattyfamily@blogspot.com
Lori Watkins
Post a Comment