
A few pics for the Grandmas. Cal and Owen may have found themselves in this photo as they both looked very handsome, but neither could quit complaining about the bright sun long enough for me to get a picture of them. They have a really rough life, with sunshine all year long, and trips to the beach in January and all.

This was the Sunday that Cal was visiting everyone in Utah. These two sure missed their big brother.

And now to Kirt's greatest fashion moment. I think he stole this hunting vest from his dad when he moved out of the house 12 years ago. He busts it out every now and then in place of a jacket. Most the time I think it's funny, but I'm not sure it goes with the business casual look for work. I wonder, does he just hang it on the back of his chair? And what do people think when they walk in and see it. They probably think that he lives in an RV and eats deer jerky for dinner.
1 comment:
chase keeps asking for "more tessa" now. hey, those vests are making a come back. as a business casual look....not so sure. love that you snapped a picture of him.
Post a Comment