I reply, "Sure, Owen we'll cut your hair in Hawaii too."
Then I looked at him. His hair was matted a little funny, so I ran my fingers through it. That's when I realized that it wasn't matted funny, it was gone. I screamed. I cried. I grabbed my camera.
Still hysterical and still searching for the rest of his hair, I called Kirt at work. (I found all of his hair stuffed into one of my tennis shoes - couldn't help but laugh.) We settled on our only option: a buzz cut.
We're all still getting used to seeing him without his big blond curls. He looks a lot older and Kirt says he looks tougher - whatever that means. Good thing he's such a cute little stinker.
9 comments:
Oh, his sweet curls... hopefully they'll grow back. Our only experience of one of our kids cutting hair was Taylor. When he was 5 he cut the neighbors little girls hair. Did I mention that we had only lived in our new house for 10 days! Not a great way to meet the new neighbors.
Have a blast in Hawaii and know that we are all jealous.
Hilarious! Sad he didn't do that when i was there to get in on the funny. He does look older! But the good thing about hair is that it always grows back :) Hope you are having fun in Hawaii! Thanks again for everything. We already miss you guys!
He doesn't even look like the same kid! lol That is too funny...errr...I mean sad! haha Super cute! I hope you guys had fun in Hawaii! I wanna go!
Oh I can't believe his curls are gone! He is so cute. He looks so different without his hair. That is too funny he put it in your tennis shoe. Kids are fun!
I was afraid I was going to see Owie with no curls! He looks so grown up all of a sudden.
Hahaha! I love it! He looks cute either way. Now you know that though! Your reaction is the best you made my night! Hawaii!!!! You lucky, I hope you all have or had a blast!
i know this day is coming to our house soon. i can feel it. i just hope it's one of the boys and not Ellie - but, you know, that's just really not my luck. have fun in hawaii!
that is pretty hilarious. he looks so cute. i may miss the curls...but at least this is easy to take care of in hawaii
That story is so funny. I love the haircut. It is so cute. Just wait until Tessa does it. Marley has done it twice, she still has a mullet because I didn't have the heart to cut the back.
Post a Comment