Disclaimer - This may only be funny to me, a few Grandma's and a random sampling of other close family members, but I felt the need to share.
It's true, I'm sucking over 4 minutes of your life away if you watch both of the videos below. If you're already a Modern Family watcher you can skip the first one, but if you're a true Modern Family watcher you know you'll want to see it again. Pay particular attention to Cameron watching from the sidelines. His delayed reactions in desperation to be part of the group are my favorite.
I have realized why Cameron's reaction was particularly entertaining to me - because I have my very own 3 year-old female version of Cameron at home...or in this case, at the local elementary Christmas (er..Holiday) Program. I was recording for a family at church - their daughter is somewhere in that sea of 2nd graders. But my attention was diverted when the choreography started. At the 39 second mark the cameo begins.
Please forgive the horrible camera skills and close range. Had I realized how many times I would be watching this, believe me, I would have tried a little harder. : )
A little play-by-play: At about the 54 second mark you hear the kids sing "JUMP" and Tessa's reaction follows shortly thereafter. Just after the minute mark I had to stop her from punching the guy in front of us. (Right after that song he moved to a different seat - he found her far less entertaining that I did.) Once she discovers she's being filmed I pan back to the kids for a second, but she ends with her own little finale.
3 comments:
you forgot about me...it was funny to me too! so cute. i love that tess. and i love modern family. and flash mobs. and tess showing off her finger nails.
Thanks for the laugh. Also thankyou for the cute christmas card.
Oh boy that's funny. Tess, keep it up!
Post a Comment