Thursday, August 4, 2011
33 so far...
I was probably awake when I actually turned 33 a few minutes before 2 am this morning. I tossed and turned with a sweet 4 year old that couldn't get comfortable all night. I cried tears of sadness with my sweet little one as she threw up a little later, which turned to tears of gratitude for a husband that rubbed my back as I did the same for our baby. I decided to give 33 the finger - laced up my shoes and killed a 5 mile run before anyone else in my family was up. A few years ago a dear friend's mom told me that life started to get really good at 33 and you know what? I think Ann was right. Bring it 33.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
well, one thing is for sure, you are one hot 33 year old :) sorry you had a sick babe on your bday. nice run lady.
Have a Terrific Birthday! I totally agree about the life starting to get really good thing. My 20's were full of screwing up and self discovery and now in my 30's life has had a more peaceful and relaxed feel.
aww, i loved this post. i think my mom had it right too. hope tess is feeling better. i think you are quite a fabulous 33 year old.
Kady, Yesterday when you were at my house with your adorable children, I was looking at you through the kitchen window and thinking how beautiful you are. You are in a league all by yourself with class and grace. Happy Birthday, 33 is the perfect age. love you, Ann
Aaahhh lady this was adorable. I could dissect each part and tell u what I love about it but I'll save that for another time. You are an awesome individual and hope your birthday had you feeling special! xoxo
I keep coming back and reading this post. Are you seriously 33? You, for real, don't look a day over 25.
Every time I put on my running shoes, I picture you next to me, pushing me, and encouraging me. (and making me throw up) You're amazing and I couldn't ask for a more incredible running partner. I'm anxious to have the time of my life with you in 5 weeks!
Post a Comment