Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've been tagged...

The rules, The rules get posted at the beginning of each post. Each player answers questions then tag 4 people. Leave a comment,let tagger know when you're done.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
We were living in Roy, Ut. We'd been married about 9 months. Kirt was doing his undergrad at the University of Utah while I worked at Harmon's Pharmacy. (One of the BEST jobs ever!)

2. What are 5 things on my TO-DO list for today?
1. Visit Snoop in the LBC.
2. Meet Kirt for lunch.
3. Check the Hollywood Bowl schedule.
4. Check flights for summer trips.
5. Blah, blah, blah (aka: cleaning, laundry, laundry, cleaning - didn't I do that yesterday?)

3. What are snacks I enjoy?
Salt Water Taffy, "Take 5" candy bars, Snickerdoodles

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
I would like to think that I'd be generous. I know, boring answer, but how much money do we really need? A nice home (swimming pool please), fun vacations, a few fun extras, then spoil my friends and family. I don't think it would be nearly as much fun if I couldn't share it.

5. Places I've lived.
1. Riverdale, Utah
2. Roy, Utah
3. Van Nuys, California
4. Northridge, California

Thanks Shan for the tag! I don't mind a bit. I needed a new post and this was easy enough! I think that anyone I would dare tag has done this one. I was waiting for my turn! Anybody want to share? Please do!

2 comments:

MaddeeShaw said...

Hi my name is Maddee and I was so glad to find your blog and to find out that you are close to brooke. she is such a cute girl and set such a good example to all :)

Alliban said...

I worked at Harmon's in the pharmacy too. I worked at the Harmon's on Brickyard. It was a great job. How funny is that. Cute tagging!