We've had a sneaking suspicion for a while that these two were becoming partners in crime. Our suspicions were confirmed on Saturday morning. Kirt was doing yard work and I was spending quality time scrubbing the bathroom. I entered the kitchen to find Owen had retrieved a fresh batch of homemade syrup from the counter. Being the selfless brother that he is, he poured a glass for Tessa. When I found them she had her head tilted back completely gulping back the sugary goodness. Not sure how much she had actually consumed, but they made sure the floor and the rug also had their share of the sweet nectar.And now what you've all been waiting for:
-My favorite color is...chartreuse or aubergine (green or purple)
-My favorite dessert is...striped delight (graham cracker crust, cream cheese, chocolate pudding, whip cream and chocolate shavings.)
-My favorite Sunday CD is... Songs From the Attic - BW
-My favorite anytime CD right now is... Songs from the Attic or a "mixed tape" Abby made me
-My favorite show is... right now only appointment show is The Hills
-My favorite place to be is... on vacation with my family.
-My favorite time of day is ... evenings, just before the little ones head for bed.
-My least favorite thing to do is...scrub. (toilets, floors, kids mascara-ed faces yesterday before church)
-My least favorite thing to wear is... pantyhose - don't even like the word
-My least favorite place to be is... DMV, Post Office, or any other government agency
-My secret obsession right now is... Facebook - I know, a bit late to the game
-I miss... our families in Utah and Classic Skating
-I have been terrible at...journaling - does blogging count?
-I have... a monkey sitting on my lap trying to type his own answers
-I look forward to... dinnertime when I don't have to cook.
-I love... sleeping babies and giggling kids.
8 comments:
owie and tessa? kady i hate to call you out but i think you're making up stories. there is no way little owie would do anything like that!! can i tell you my boys have been asking about playing with owen all day long! do you have anything going on wed? we need the boys (and tessa) to play!
I totally agree with the DMV--uggh! Yes, blogging counts as journaling! Some companies are charging a small fortune to turn your blog into a great book with full-color pages. But thankfully it will soon be accessible to the rest of us at a cheaper rate--I'll definitely be printing one of my blog every year and counting it as a family yearbook.
Love that Owen and Tess enjoy each other so much! Sorry it was at the expense of your syrup and sanity. :P
"My favorite time of day is ... evenings, just before the little ones head for bed."
Seriously?? Evenings are probably my very least favorite time of day! My kids are tired and usually not on their best behavior by that time. I much prefer the peace and quiet once the kids are settled into their beds. Please tell me I'm not alone...
I didn't know you had a monkey. Is your city zoned for that?
Holy cow...that is hilariousabout eh syrup!! I don't know how I would have reacted! Too funny!!
Oh Rachel - don't you be thinking that my kids aren't crazy right before bed too! My kids are crazy all day long and it's evenings when Kirt is home to manage the craziness and help me laugh at it all that I was referring to. We all know that I'm not "that" kind of mom!
Those are quite the color choices kady, very specific. And I thought your favorite dessert was taffy, or is that just food. PS are you sick of getting called out for your answers?
Kady,
Oh my goodness, it is your cousin McKenna. We live just down from Chelsie and Sam and I have them on my blog. So good to see you guys, your little girl is getting so big. Good thing I stumbled onto your blog.
Post a Comment