Cal's school has crazy hair day today. We spent plenty of time, gel, hairspray and even busted out the blow dryer until Cal felt that his hair was more "mad scientist" than girly. Just as we got done, Owen woke up. I thought it was hilarious that their hair was almost identical and all Owen's took was a few hours on a pillow.

Our kids are very fortunate to have many grandparents. They got a few cards in the mail and some money to buy a special treat. I had other plans for Tessa's money, but she just about flew out of the cart to grab this teddy bear as we passed it in the aisle. I also loved this picture because you can tell that it's the Saturday after Halloween. Saturday - all in Ute shirts. Day after Halloween - everyone's got sucker slobber running down their chins.

Cal used his money (and a little of Owen's) to get this Nerf gun set. It came with safety goggles and felt vests that the darts are
supposed to stick to. They have already provided hours of entertainment. Thanks Grandmas.

Oh yeah, and I've been tagged... a lot. Stay tuned. If I can get both the little ones down after I vote, I'll do some catching up.
4 comments:
I just love that long hair is in style for boys--both of mine have "crazy hair" almost every day.
Love the pic of the kids with the nerf guns. My kids are going to be 12, 10, and 7 this month and they all love NErF! It is hours of entertainment.
Man....I wish I could have had a "saturday after Halloween" like that!! I was up and going all day! Grrr...I wanted to just sit and relax, but that just didn't happen! Those pictures are soo cute!! Can't wait to see you guys during the holidays!
OH MY! I miss these kids more by the minute. (you and Kirt too) these pictures made me laugh out loud. I love cal and owen in their utah shirts on with the dazed eyes, it was obviously a long night! Tesse's hair is getting long and that smile just keeps getting bigger, I LOVE IT! I Can't wait to see them next month!!!!!
Post a Comment