Kirt and I agree this is one of our favorite photos ever of Owen. When I didn't post it last week with our Santa Barbara pics he thought I was crazy. Until I assured him that I was just saving it for Owie's B-day post. It just captures Owen. He is such a fun kid, but always on the lookout for trouble. Hard to believe that he's 3 years old today. We all say this, but it really is wierd to imagine a time where we didn't have little "O" in our family. When I asked him what kind of cake he wanted he said, "a big one!" Not chocolate, not a dinosaur, no special requests other than BIG. I better start frosting. He's already seen most of his presents - I guess my hiding places better step it up. He brought me his Razor scooter in the box last week and said, "This my bir-day." Happy Birthday Owen! We love having you around.
Monday, November 17, 2008
You Say it's Your Birthday...
Kirt and I agree this is one of our favorite photos ever of Owen. When I didn't post it last week with our Santa Barbara pics he thought I was crazy. Until I assured him that I was just saving it for Owie's B-day post. It just captures Owen. He is such a fun kid, but always on the lookout for trouble. Hard to believe that he's 3 years old today. We all say this, but it really is wierd to imagine a time where we didn't have little "O" in our family. When I asked him what kind of cake he wanted he said, "a big one!" Not chocolate, not a dinosaur, no special requests other than BIG. I better start frosting. He's already seen most of his presents - I guess my hiding places better step it up. He brought me his Razor scooter in the box last week and said, "This my bir-day." Happy Birthday Owen! We love having you around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
That picture is so cute!! Happy Birthday Owen!! I hope you guys are all ok with the fires and everything.
Happy Birthday Owie, We love you!
Libby
the picture does say it all! love it...and hate kids birthdays! (and are all your kids born on days of chris' relatives?)
Ohh...Happy birthday Owen! I can't believe he's 3!! That is a darling picture!! Love it!! I wanna see the "big" cake! lol
Hey, Big O Happy Birthday!!!
Can't wait to see ya in 9 more sleeps. Love Ya!!
Love, Grandma & Gramps
Aw, Little O, love him. Boys, are so straight-forward...Big cake...I like it.
happy birthday to owen. that is a fantastic picture. that needs to be framed in an 8x10. yeah, i even saw owen's razor scooter sitting in the middle of tessa's room.
Happy Birthday Owen!!!!!!!!!!
He is darling. I love his curls! Those candid pics are always the best.
He is such a cutie!! My husband's hair looked exactly like that when he was little and I held out hope that one of my kids would get his hair, but nope, they all got bone straight hair just like me!! I hope he has great birthday!!
So sweet! I love that he found his gift and brought it to you, what a little stinker!!
Kady you seriously have the cutest kids! He looks so sweet in this picture I just love it! Hope he had a good day!
Kady it's Melanie (Jolley) your kids are so cute. Glad things are going well.
Happy Birthday O. The "3's" are such fun!
Post a Comment