I've been tagged once again, actually Tessa and I have both been tagged. Mine is first, then a few facts about her. Can I just say that I love keeping in touch with everyone through these blogs? I have blogged about my love of Christmas cards, and I find the same satisfaction whenever new posts appear on my Google Reader. This first tag is from my great-aunt Kathie whom I haven't seen in quite some time and it's great to catch up with her and her family whenever I have a second. Tessa's tag is from one of my oldest friends, Betsey (Kirt makes fun of me when I say Betsey - he says it's when my Utah accent comes out. think I say it with a hard "t"?) Anyway,, Betsey is just one of many dear friends that I've been able to re-connect with - and all in our spare time. I love it! Okay, on to the tags:1: Two names you go by: Kade, Cal's mom
2. Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Fuzzy pink bath robe 2.My wedding ring.
3: Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. Breakfast 2. A few more hours in my day.
4: Two people who will most likely respond to this tag: 1. Libby 2. Holly (consider yourself tagged!)
5: Two things you did last night: 1. Decorated for the ward Christmas Party. 2. Grocery Store (can you stand the excitement?)
6: Two things you ate today: Nothing yet, I still have my retainer in. tmi?
7: People you just spoke with: 1. Cal 2. Tessa (kind of a one-sided conversation)
8: : Two things you're doing tomorrow: 1. Cooking a turkey for dinner 2. Game night
9: Two longest car rides: 1. Ogden to Phoenix 2. Ogden to San Francisco (just realized both of these trips were after visiting family for Christmas going to see the U play in bowl games. Kirt's still trying to figure out a way to get to the Sugar Bowl this year.)
10: Two favorite beverages: 1. Dr. Pepper 2. Water
11. What are your Two Favorite Things about Christmas: 1. Kids on Christmas morning 2. Christmas cards
Tessa's tag - A few months ago I did a little tag about all the kids, but Tess just had her 18 month dr. appointment, so it's a good time to post her stats:
34 inches tall, 23 lbs = 75th %tile for height, 25th%tile for weight
She's talking quite a bit. She says all of our names - my favorite thing is when she wanders around the house looking for Owen saying, "Owie, Owie." She also has her own versions of hi, banana, no, i want this, and even tries to count with us. She even tries to sing the alphabet song with me when I lay her down for bed. (She's sitting by me now playing with a bi-lingual toy and just said, "uno!"
She is officially a kid, no longer a baby for sure. She chases the older kids everywhere they go and does her best to imitate everything they do. She refuses to sit in her high chair and must sit at the table next to Owen to eat her meals.
It's funny how different girls are. When she was first born, we commented on how even her fingers were feminine, but even with trucks and dinosaurs all over the place here, she'll find her little kitties and babies and pull them out of the pile. We sure love having this little girl in our family.
2 comments:
Tessa is so beautiful! Hannah has the "rough and tumble" side along with the "princess party girl" too. She can run and keep up with the boys, but loves to shop and look for new earrings. Perfect combination!
Kirt is a lucky guy! Two cute girls in his life.
Post a Comment