Sunday, October 31, 2010

For the Grandmas

Here are some pics from the Halloween parade at school on Friday. We're doing our actual trick-or-treating tonight, so hopefully some better pictures are in store, but I know the Grandmas wanted to see what the kids looked like in their costumes.
Cal is a member of the Aquabats with his friend Nick. Thanks to Nick's family and my newly found sewing skills, the costume turned out pretty cute.
Owen in a ninja (pronounced inja by him). I lucked out this year when I pulled out my Halloween box and O and Tess picked a few of Cal's old costumes to wear. Poor Owen has been pretty sick. I took him to school for the parade and back at the end of the day because I had planned a party for the class. He missed our party at church yesterday and we're home resting up in hopes that he'll be well enough to trick-or-treat tonight.
Tess was so excited to walk in the parade even though she's not a student at the school. The PTA let her lead the group and this little frog could not have been more excited.
This was happening at our house last Sunday. Owen pulled him all the way down the street and back. Then Owen got his turn.
Happy Halloween everyone! Can't wait to see everyone 's fun photos!

No comments: