Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Pictures

As long as we were getting the family together, we decided to get some family pictures taken. We hadn't done them since before Owen was born and the family has grown quite a bit since then.
This is everyone. My mom is such a rock to all of us and we love her guts. This was also her birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!
Let's be honest. This is what it looks like most of the time during family pictures. Who knows, this may even end up on the living room wall.

3 comments:

Mandee said...

That family picture cracked me up! Isn't it the truth that you have to have about 50 of those taken to get one decent one? I totally think you should hang it on the wall. I also love how Cal is the only one striking a pose!!

Becky said...

cute family pics! I like how you added the "how it really is" picture because it is so true!

Alliban said...

You are such a cute family. Love you guys. Wish we could've met up in Utah. We'll just have to meet up here are home!