Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Pictures at last!

Can you see those little teeth? She is already grinding them on the top teeth. Yuck!
Kirt thought the last picture of stitches was a little gross, so here's the day after stitches. The gross part of this picture is all the Oreo cookie and Owen's teeth!

Cal the Super Speller!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HeY Petersons!!!!! Oh my! It's about time you guys got some pictures up. The kids have all doubled in size since the last post! I can't believe how fast they are growing. We miss you guys so so much, We might just have a to make a trip out there soon. Congrats on the spelling Bee Cal, you are so smart. Oh and just so you know, Logan still can't spell tomorrow! Ü We LOVE YOU!!! Kiss those kids for me!
Aunt Libby

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm glad you found us! You're kids are soooo cute! I hope your serious about having us come visit you cuz we just may have to do that one of these days :)
Anica