I hope there's no expiration date on the tag from Libby! Now that I think about it, Anneli tagged me like 6 months ago...I'll get to that soon! Our computer has not been working for a few months now. I finally took it to get fixed and should have it back this week, but my internet access has been limited to about 20 minutes at night if Kirt remembers to bring his laptop home. It drove me crazy for a while, but I have to say, there is a part of me that likes the simplicity of life before constant internet access. Okay, on to my tag...
10 random things about me:
1. I like to pick up around the house and organize closets and drawers. (I do not enjoy actually cleaning or scrubbing anything -floors, toilets, etc.)
2. My favorite movies are Sweet Home Alabama and Ocean's Eleven.
3. I always worry that something I said was taken the wrong way and hurt someone's feelings.
4. All but one of my grandparents are alive and my Grandpa Ozmun has only been gone for 10 months. (All but one of Kirt's grandparents are alive as well.)
5. I like mowing the lawn and working in the yard. (And here in So Cal, we get to do it all year long!)
6. Kirt is my most favorite person in the whole world.
7. I LOVE Christmas cards. I already blogged about this - but it warrants repeating.
8. Kirt has taught me to love road trips. As long as I don't have to drive: I'm in!
9. I really like when family and friends come to stay with us.
10. This has taken me far longer than it should have. I guess I'm just not that random!
BTW- Libby is mostly crazy, but I must ditto the chapstick and folding the clothes straight out of the warm dryer. If I get to the clothes after they have cooled off, I run the dryer long enough to get the clothes warm again. And why don't you dance while singing in the car? That's the funnest part!
I don't dare "tag" anyone. Anyone who'd like to share 10 things about yourself - have at it!
No comments:
Post a Comment