If you have to read this to know what I'm talking about then you are not my friend or family member any longer. But lucky for you, there is a chance for you to redeem yourself:
Brooke is in the Top 12! We are obviously so proud of her and now the pressure is on us! Last night they said they had received over 36 million votes for the contestants. And I thought my 900 votes were making a difference? I don't actually count, but I figure I can vote about every 7 seconds on my home phone and because we use Sprint for our cell service, we get more busy signals, but still get a few votes per minute. I'm proposing a 300 vote minimum. What do you think? It's just a little over 30 minutes of fierce redialing and really, what better thing do you have to do on Tuesday night? Get your redial button ready!
Go Brooke!
2 comments:
Hey, Kady, Kirt, and family! Somehow I came across your blog yesterday. This is Brandi Stuart, Greg Stuart's wife. We haven't seen you in forever. I'm glad to see that things are going well for you. You have some beautiful kiddos. It looks like you're still in CA. Where do you live? We're still in Utah. Take care. I'll check up on you all.
Hey Brandi! It is so good to hear from you! It probably sounds ridiculous, but I think of you guys all the time and still check Abbey's website once in a while. You can email us at kirtkadycal@yahoo.com. We'd love to get in touch with you guys!
Much love,
Kady
Post a Comment