Yesterday really was a good day. I got myself a new shop-vac. We had some walls in the new house fixed and there was serious dust everywhere from the mudding and taping mess. My new heavy duty vacuum had everything cleaned up in no time and that is the kind of housework I can really get into. Instant dramatic results.
Okay, sarcasm aside, this week was awesome! I actually got to go to the American Idol results show on Wednesday. It was so awesome. I was so excited about the celebrity sightings, and all that's involved in putting on a show like that. But the best part was getting to see Brooke. When she came out on stage I just wanted to run up there and give her a hug. We are sooo proud of her, but we really miss her too. The show was totally surreal. For the record, I did think Amanda Overmeyer was a much better performer in person than she comes across on the show. We also got to go to dinner with all the Idol contestants and their friends and family. I can't imagine that life! Security even had to follow us to the bathroom and there was Paparazzi waiting outside the restaurant! Thanks to the Ray's for such a great night. We love you guys!
3 comments:
Too funny that we were doing the same post at the same time with some of the same pictures. Such a fun night....
who would have known this was also dave's claim to fame. his good looks are paying off! i'm so glad you guys got to do that. i bet it was just an incredible night!!
ps when should the boys play together? we need a little play date soon!
That is so cool that you got to go! It sounded like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment