
As promised, a pic of our little vampire. Pardon the Cheerio in her mouth, we're still teaching her to chew with her mouth closed.

Owen on the Jungle Cruise. We thought he would LOVE this ride. What's up with the monkey shooting a gun. I agree Owen - it was totally disturbing!

Cal and Aunt Joni with their delicious desserts in Disneyland.
5 comments:
Aww, your kids are so sweet and adorable. I love Tess' fangs!
I forgot to link you up to our blog. Ours is: stuartnews.blogspot.com
I hope everything's going well for you all. Take care!
Brandi Stuart
oh man, those teeth are awesome! that brings back good memories of ian's fangs. thanks for sharing!
thanks for the linkage love. saw you on AI yesterday - you are so famous! that is awesome that you were there.
Hi Kady! Brandi told me about your site. It was a few years back when Brandi and I figured out that we both knew you. Such a small world. Anyway, your family is darling!
Mandee (Dixon) Hipwell
i'm sure this is bizarre for me to comment on your blog because you don't even know me and i only came to your blog because i saw you leave a comment on emily's blog...anywho...i just had to comment because of your little tessa's teeth. my deedle (adelaide) who is now 4 had her teeth grow in just like this! there is a picture of my own little vampire here, if you want to see. too cute!
http://perlasparlor.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-first-day-of-spring.html
Post a Comment