
I'm sure Kirt will appreciate me reminding everyone that he celebrated another birthday. He may be the oldest member of our family, but I think he keeps all of us young. He doesn't ever stop "going". He helps remind me that we need to take advantage of all the wonderful things life has to offer. He has such an infectious laugh and I don't think there have been too many days when I didn't hear him giggle about something. He reminds me to keep things light and avoid unnecessary drama. Our kids are the light of his life and they absolutely know it. Happy Birthday Kirt!

P.S. Stacie and Stacy: I do realize that I've been tagged and I swear I will make it happen, eventually! Thanks for thinking of us!
6 comments:
That pic of him hugging Cal really tuggs at your heart! Hope he had a great birthday! Happy Birthday Kirt! Cute post!
I hope you both know how proud dad and I are of you and your family. Only 42 more sleeps until we get to enjoy those sweet little faces.
Happy Birthday, Brute! Hard to believe you're all growed up with three kids a super model wife. You'll always be a high school kid to me....
what? no fancy sizzler dinner? happy birthday kirt!
Hope you had a great birthday Kirt. You're a blessed man living a dream! It's great to see you enjoying every minute of it with your sweet wife and oh so cute kids! That was kinda mushy! True though.
Happy birthday Kirt. Tell Cal that we are sorry about his Dodgers. Maybe next year.
Post a Comment