I promised some pics for the Grandmas. I don't have much time, and the pictures aren't fabulous, but here they are in their costumes. We'll get some better ones tonight before we head out trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween everyone!
How fun, although, I'm not exactly sure what Cal is... a pirate, a baseball player (in that case, even if you gave me a name, I wouldn't know who he was :) !) Boys always love being a pirate. That's a costume that never gets old. And... Princesses are timeless. Precious.
3 comments:
I totally love their costumes! Those kids are the cutest ever!
How fun, although, I'm not exactly sure what Cal is... a pirate, a baseball player (in that case, even if you gave me a name, I wouldn't know who he was :) !) Boys always love being a pirate. That's a costume that never gets old. And... Princesses are timeless. Precious.
They are so lovely. Isn't halloween such fun!?
Post a Comment