Kirt took a day off last week (well deserved, if I do say so myself) and we met some friends at Sea World. Thanks to Corey and Rachel who let us crash their vacation. The above pic is Tessa waiting for the Sea Lion and Otter show to begin. She's already too cool to sit with the rest of the family. How's she going to be when she's 14?
Owen and his new friend Ryann. They walked around the park holding hands for most of the day, not sure why I don't have photographic evidence of that.
This is for you Kalia. Our little friend Kalia loves her some Sea World and when she heard we were there without her, we promised to get her a picture of the dolphins. During this visit, we saw some new tricks from the dolphins. So when are the trainers going to get some new material? Nevermind, I'll never get sick of seeing "fake mom" fall in the water while trying to get a picture of "her kid" feeding a dolphin.
Cal waiting for a show to begin. I realize that his eyes are closed, but this is the only picture that I was granted permission to take. He's even cooler than Tessa, in case you were wondering.
This was at the zoo a few weeks ago. Owen loved this little gorilla. They sat there and looked at each other for the glass for a while. Then Owen told us that the monkey was sad. Sorry Owen, we are at our monkey limit at our house right now. (Note to Emily: the zoning approval came through.) Maybe next time we'll take him home.
Our own little wild critter. She was gobbling up some yummy Dodger cupcakes. We were celebrating the Dodgers moving to the second round of the playoffs. We'll miss you Dodgers, at least until April.While I'm blogging, I have a little note for Manny Ramirez: Please come back. Cal's already feeling betrayed that you're talking with other teams. I'm afraid that he'll never recover if you actually leave. He heard you say that you want to end your career in LA and has been banking on it ever since. He has Manny Dreads to prove it.
4 comments:
I'm glad your Mom got to take a little break and come visit. She loves your family. I always hear a lot about you guys from your mom, to my mom, to me. And when all the info finally makes it to me... it still always sounds so full of love and adoration! Your lucky to have such a great Mom!
We'll be in Sea World next weekend and your pictures make me so excited! Hopefully it's that nice and sunny when we are there. I can't believe how big Tessa is. What a doll!
wow, good job on all the post updates. I have really been out of the blogging world lately. I can't believe they are still doing the fake mom trick at sea world. i have not been there in YEARS and I remember that one. As much as I want manny back too, I fear that he will not be the same manny if we give him all the money he wants...he may become lazy manny that nobody wants.
Nice updates,I love the pictures. I can't wait too see your kids costumes.
Post a Comment