
My mom and brother Logan came to visit last weekend. We did plenty of eating, shopping and my mom got me hooked on a few new obsessions. Just what I needed. I was wondering what to do with those 4 extra hours I have everyday. (The above picture is Cal and Logan on the beach. I know some of you were wondering how we knew Justin-Bobby from The Hills)

Snuggles from Dad are the best! We all agree.

My mom had taken Tess for a walk and Cal went with Justin-Bobby to the water. A girl walked by and said, "Do you want me to take your picture? I hate when I don't get a picture of my whole family." Not wanting to explain, I just said that we'd love for her to snap a picture. Any time of day, the beach is seriously the best place for pictures.

The boys on the boardwalk in Santa Monica.

And the new obsession I mentioned before. Grandma Leslie is making these adorable hats. Seriously, DARLING! If you'd like one, I think she left about 75 here. Also, she made sure that I got my own loom and knew how to do it before she left. At this point she's looking for people to make them for because she can't stop, so if anyone would like to place an order, I'll get it to her. Name your colors and any specifications. I wonder where I get my obsessive-compulsive tendencies?

Cal and Owen. Owen's hat has been named his "Utah Utes Hat." Not to be confused with the sack-full of red and white striped hats she sent down with Abby and Libby a few weeks ago. (And of course I didn't get any pictures of my mom, I'm sure she's disappointed to not be featured on the blog.)
3 comments:
Cute post!!! And OHHHHH GEEZ!!! I want one of those hats!!! How much???? I need one for a friend of mine who is having a baby in a few months and would love some for my own kids as well. They are adOOOOOORable!!! Not a bad obsession if I do say so myself!!! And I am a little jealous...I want pics on the beach just whenever!!! pfff...whatever!! heehee
P.S. you need to teach me how to make the hats when you come to visit! lol
ooohhhh, i would LOVE a hat. I was actually just thinking I needed to make a new one for Chase for this winter. I love making these too and have looms in a few different sizes.
and that one tessa is wearing is FANCY. don't know how to do that. very cute. isn't it funny how we need the hats for the 2 cold days we will have. it is more like a fashion statement.
Post a Comment